IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

BANANA Version 15.1 is coming out soon....

Ps: DISCORD SERVER IS BACK > To Join Go to DASHBOARD and LINK Your Account

Trade These Seeds

> Access The Seed Strategy - The Concept and The Indicators
> Strategy Time Frame = H1
> Breakout in the Direction of the Trend
> Multi Time Frame Concept yet traded from Single Chart.
immy
Founder
Founder

Trade These Seeds

Unread post by immy »

AUD/USD Seed Signals Hunt 2.0 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
What is the Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd
The thing that makes me money is trading ONLY when I see MY SETUP (TTPP). That's it.
I'm not here to catch every move, I'm here to catch good moves ONLY when MY SETUP appears.

llau18

Re: Trade These Seeds

Unread post by llau18 »

Hello Immy, I have been focusing on the Waltz patter and looking for Seed trades in a trend like you illustrate above. When you run statistical analysis on these types of trades, what kind of results do you get?

immy
Founder
Founder

Re: Trade These Seeds

Unread post by immy »

llau18 wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:34 pm
Hello Immy, I have been focusing on the Waltz patter and looking for Seed trades in a trend like you illustrate above. When you run statistical analysis on these types of trades, what kind of results do you get?

Hey 

There have been extensive studies done by myself and many other professionals. This method has a positive expectancy. one study showed that if you took all the seeds above or below the open line and allowed them to run 1:10 or more, you will have kept a profit facctor or 1.22. the Test was done on 30 years of data across multiple markets. 

With WALTZ in the direction of the rising or declining 10/20 ema's you will maintain 42% win rate and 1.5 profit factor and average risk reward of 1:2 ish ... the longer you allow it run the bigger the profits but the lower win rate. 

Hope this helps 
What is the Secret of Successful Trading?
The Consistent Pursuit of DS1 :nerd
The thing that makes me money is trading ONLY when I see MY SETUP (TTPP). That's it.
I'm not here to catch every move, I'm here to catch good moves ONLY when MY SETUP appears.